Comment on page
- Salary range: Driven by passion in the early stages, but once established we will offer a competetive and negotiable salary.
- Position: Part-time for now but later on full-time.
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Take care of our existing cloud infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Plan and develop new cloud-based services.
- Write extensive documentation.
- Good understanding of Go, NodeJS or Python.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Experience configuring and maintaining databases (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Redis).
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and adjacent technologies.
- Ability to evaluate scaling issues and take action.
- Solid experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Experience with Web3, Smart Contracts, Nodes and other crypto technologies.