Comment on page
Are you interested in taking part building the biggest decentralized platform on the Aptos chain?
We are looking to expand our team with talented developers looking to join a passionate group, dedicated to innovating Aptos with our unique utilities.
If you’re a developer, dedicated and looking for work, we’d love to hear from you!
- Salary range: Driven by passion in the early stages, together with an incentivizing token vesting period, but once established we will offer a competitive and negotiable salary.
- Position: Part-time for now but later on full-time.
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Build smart contracts in Move for the Aptos / Solana blockchain.
- Design, scope, and estimate complex contract based on requirements given.
- Envision and develop features to help grow Baptswap.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team to plan projects at the task level.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Experience in software engineering.
- Understands and applies Move patterns to solve common problems.
- Understands gas optimization the tradeoff between efficient code and readable code.
- Knows how to write migrations and deploy code to both Move- and EVM-compatible networks.
- Familiar with Truffle, Waffle, and Hardhat, and the pros and cons of each framework.
- Possesses exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset.
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- The candidate should be independent enough to make important technical decisions on their own.
- The candidate should be driven and innovative.
If you fit within this description, we would love hearing from you! For inquiries, please reach out to Danny, the founder and CEO of BAPT LABS: