Comment on page
- Salary Range: Driven by passion in the early stages, but once established we will offer a competetive and negotiable salary.
- Position: Part-time for now but later on full-time.
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
"Community Manager" is generally the bridge between the project and the users.
- Maintain and grow the community.
- Build a great relationship with existing users, engage with potential users, create content, and make the users fun and fans!
- Guide the project to grow along with the community.
- Deliver the feedback from the community to the core team.
- Explain the project updates to the users in an obvious way.
- Monitor the community from quantitative perspectives.
- Focus on gauging sentiment around the project, using social listening tools to monitor feedback and engagement.
- Keep up to date with industry trends.
- Collaborate closely with our extensive team and the community admins to nurture — BAPT's amazing global community.
- Native language speaker. You may attend voice AMA for users in your native language.
- Great proficiency in written English. Proficiency in other languages very welcome too.
- A Relevant Degree in: Communications; Media Marketing; Video or Graphic Design
- Be crypto native. Know your way around DeFi and NFTs.
- Already a user the BAPT Ecosystem. Experience with our products is a must.
- Ideally, have an existing track record of contributions to the BAPT ecosystem (made a video, wrote an article, helped the people in the community etc.).
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
- Always keen on learning new tools/trends. Crypto space runs super fast, and you have to hop quickly.
How to apply