Comment on page
Blockchain QA Engineer
- Salary range: Driven by passion in the early stages, but once established we will offer a competetive and negotiable salary.
- Position: Part-time for now but later on full-time.
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Thorough understanding of how BAPT LABS works.
- Being able to analyze Move and Solidity code, find bugs and edge cases.
- Experience in writing automated tests for dApp frontends.
- Ability to create testing setup from zero.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- The candidate should be independent enough to make important technical decisions on their own.
- The candidate should be driven and innovative, planning the best ways to get full test coverage of the product.
- Setup the tools needed to enable end to end testing (JS framework, local blockchain).
- Analyse our codebases and propose a test plan for each.
- Write appropriate end to end tests in order to protect the product from regressions bugs.
- Monitor newly released features and continually add tests for these.
- Consistently plan to upgrade and improve our testing infrastructure.