Comment on page
Community Translation Page
This document aims to establish clear and concise guidelines on what BAPT ecosystem expects from the ambassadors who apply to become a translator.
BAPT LABS is a global project that welcomes users from different parts of the world. We must establish clear and concise communication channels with each user, regardless of their language.
- 1.Having advanced proficiency in the source and target languages.
- 2.Having translation training, either through a degree or working experience.
- 3.Having a good understanding of the crypto language.
- 4.Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- 5.Having a good understanding of the culture and norms of the target language.
- 6.Showing research skills and knowledge to handle translating texts' ambiguity and complexity.
- 7.Demonstrating a high level of commitment and responsibility in work.
BAPT LABS will choose one or up to two Ambassadors for translation after a selection process. This will be given for the languages that BAPT ecosystem deems necessary, may not include some languages, or keep those who perform translations today.
Translators will receive the necessary means and access to carry out their work.
The translation must be carried out as soon as possible. And will be pending evaluation by BAPT LABS and the entire community.
All nationalities are welcome to apply!
🙂 Want to be part of the BAPT family? Apply now 👉